pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Long post nothing to do at work

Today i got no work to do. Went to the post office and mailed a package. Sold the Secret of Roan Inish. Last week sold organzing behavior or something like that. i now weigh 147 lbs. The lottery is $150 million. Some people at work are collecting money for a pooled lottery ticket. What a waste of money. Started a romance novel. The book is called Lone Eagle and its by Danielle Steele. Wanted to have a garage sale and have the proceeds go to the red cross. Friday i listened to רייה inventive spelling. i have two more chapters left in מאלוכם ב inventive spelling. Return of the King had a 140 pages of appendicies and if weren't for that i would have finished the book a week and a half ago. At least its finished now.

I watched the movie the 5 heartbeats and the movie man and boy. Both were movies about black people. man and boy was the rare G movie in my archives. Instead of selling it i have been trying to get the kids to watch it. Z is the likely candidate even though he is a cross dresser. We are working on fixing that. i like movies about black people. 5 heartbeats is about a band. Kinda like the Harmonists. Well not really. That movie the Harmonists was about a band in WWII Germany. i try to watch my yearly one Holocaust movie quota. i donated it to the JCC. They are ungrateful. They want movies from their film festival.

i keep rewriting this post since i have time and its the order that i can't settle on. Well who cares because i know i am not a litterary genius anyway. ok going off the deep end spending 45 minutes on this instead of 10 or 15. i better go.

Feeling better today. Even thought last night i got 5.5 hours of sleep and Monday night i got 7.5 hours of sleep. Before there was too much stress and it caused physical pain. Headaches, cold sores and a pain in my shoulder and arm. i know everyone has problems.

At work the @bovehealth turnover was given to the BA. The value options project is on hold. All the investigation to the 837 activity report is complete. The mcit eligibility response file program fix is complete too. Ken promises me more work and nothing is delivered to me. Thursday is our usual meeting. Last week there were no dings. S dropped off a bid form for me to apply for a job at a different part of the University of Michigan. Here we just call it the U. The job is with the Medical Services Administration department i think. Its the exact same new title i have now. My old title was Programmer Analyst II. No i was not demoted. The U changed everyone of its 18,000 employees' titles. The new one is 101902 Applications Programmer/Analyst Intermediate.

My neighbor has been complaining because of my dogs going onto his right of way. "You better watch yourself because I am going to put my foot in your ass".

Lifting a phrase from Lord of the Rings "Sir you're the steward of this property and you're not the owner"

"I take care of it don't I?"

"Thats what I just said"

"You better watch yourself because you think you are a fucking smart ass"

"Dad its best to just forget it when something bad happens"

"Thanks L that's good advice"

Now i try not to get as angry with my own family as this man did with me. i also walk my dogs a different way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares