pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Thursday, September 08, 2005

No dings today!!

Here at work they are bantering back and forth about the 837 activity report. i got a new project at 3:30 PM yesterday. i got another new project today at 11:40. My meeting today i got no dings. That's two weeks in a row.

R started reading Prince Caspain book 2 of the Chronicles of Narnia series. i am glad and sad about this book. Glad because she is reading a good series and its a book i found and a book i read and enjoyed. Katie at work gave me the whole boxed set. i finally convinced R to pick it up again. She started book 1 The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe awhile ago. i said go ahead and skip the first book, because the first 2 chapters are the same in each book of the series. She didn't want to have to re-read book 1. My problem is in book 7 C.S. Lewis shows his Christian side in my opinion when they make some kind of messianic references. Other than that the book is a great fantasy book series. She and i were reading together at 9:15 PM last night. i helped her with homework after my windows class. i am having problems in the class demonstrating fast user switching.

S is getting a stone chip fixed on the van tomorrow. So this means Shital at work is going to have to give me a ride home. i might have mentioned this before, she has a crush on me. She used to be my student and followed me to this job.

Today i am 149 lbs. i at Szechuan chicken at Lucky Kitchen wednesday. This is why my weight went up. Wednesday i started reading the collections chapter in Oracle PL/SQL Programming book by O'Reiley. i am up to chapter 5 in Lone Eagle. Sold Data Structures book for 1.89. S's mother is coming today. Fantasy footbal starts tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares