pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Thursday, October 20, 2005

חג שמאף סוכות

Not so sure about my spelling in Hebrew. I am having trouble because I can't find my ring. I am still married just can't find it. L and Z and S just left to pick up R at soccer practice. We weren't home together long enough for me to ask. My guess is she hid it so the cleaning lady can't take it. Of course she never would. She was on vacation for three weeks. I found my scale. S hid it in the closet. I also am so happy I find my electric nose and ear hair trimmer. It is a conair model. I was in a hurry this morning and forgot to put on my ring. See we keep them on a ring rack when we are sleeping. Mine stays in the well and hers is on the mount. She has two one is an engagement ring and the other is a wedding band. They fit in together and she wears them on her left hand. I started more work on EB Ford today at work. I also took a nap around 11 to 12 over by Applebee's parking lot where there are a lot of hotels. Well I gotta go leave to go teach Introduction to Programming with C++.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares