pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Lots going on.

Up to page 400 in Harry Potter Goblet of Fire. Up to page 300 in Carl Haisen Stormy Weather. S is watching a show about fat people. It is raining. Yesterday S was complaining about the home owners rates going up. Today Z skipped soccer again. I went for a bike ride. South on Crane past Textile, East on Merrit North on Munger and West on Textile and back home. We had the Z family here. They are going to Maryland and then back to Israel. I finally got the nerve to ask C.K. about Israel politics. His wife is a feminist so we call her A.Z. C.K got to keep his last name. All the kids are E.P.K.Z. who is R's best friend. The Chabad matriach convinced AZ to go to mikvahs. AZ said to EG the matriach EG you are my rabbi. Any way AZ used to sing the Rosh Hashana parsha. And now they are gone.

So I expected most Israeli's to be be against the Gaza pull out. Not this guy. So now I know more about the topic than before. I was trying to explain it all to R on the way home today. I don't want alot of discussion about it. I switched from thinking Israel owns the land up to the Jordan river to land for peace. And I convinced R too. It is not a simple as the right wingers explain it and its not as complicated as the left wingers say it is.

Think of Israel as a rectangle long north to south and short east and west. Picture a Harry Potter like lightning bolt going north to south. It protrudes in then heads back east to the border (the Jordan river) then it goes back in a diagonal again to the southern border. The top triangle is the west bank. The bottom triangle is the gaza strip. The two pieces barely touch.

On to sleeping arrangements. Let me tell you about the adult goings on at M-CARE IS department. There is my boss DS skeletar, AF and CF are married now. Along time ago AF called AT was DS's girlfriend, both unmarried. CF and DS were good friends. AT was cheating on DS with CF. So in retaliation At gets married to a CK and becomes AK. DS gets married too. Then DS cheats on his wife with CF's wife. CF cheats with AK. AK gets divorced. CF gets divorced. DS gets divorced. DS marries CF's ex-wife. CF marries AK and she becomes AF. Now AF has gone from being flat since she has a child. Many say she looks like a boy. I would not go as far as saying why did these guys want little boy sex? Actually I used to think AF was attractive. Only until she opens her mouth. She loves sports as much as the guys and is mean, mean, mean. Anyway all this is amazing.

Back to Harry Potter. I am up to the part about the dance. It is like the spoiler I read on the internet earlier by mistake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares