pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Tuesday July 19, 2005

Sleeping arrangements. On Friday of last week: HD and Z slept in our bed. I slept in the bottom bunk of Z and L's bed. L slept on the top bunk. S slept on the bottom bunk of R's bed. R slept on the top bunk. Saturday night R was crying. Even though she saw her friend E.Z. from Israel at the Chabad Shabbat lunch that day. R and HD slept in our bed. Z slept on the floor of his room, I slept in the bottom bunk. S slept alone in the bottom bunk in R's room. Sunday night we went back to the way it was Friday. Tonight E.Z and R are in the family room having a sleep over. Last night Z came into our bed. Then a few hours later L came into our bed. I got out and slept in the bottom bunk of Z and L's room.

Today Tom and I walked with the ladies again. I found it its called @bovehealth not Abovehealth. Had a meeting with E.S., B.N. and mutt. Mutt worked on the original value options project. It got all changed around today. So I could not finish my design. Its not due until 7-25 and the programming is due 8-15.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares