pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Wednesday July 13, 2005

I am in a reasonably good mood. Sitting here drinking a blue moon. The good mood won't last I know I'll be down in the dumps in depression soon. Maybe a little paronoid. I tried to reach Matt, and left a voice mail. He left a voice mail before that to me. My parents are tucked away in the middle of week 2 of their vacation. My Aunt S is probably expecting to hear from me over the weekend. Tomorrow is my Thursday inquisition as I am calling it. I meet with lapdog and skeletar at 10AM. We go over the projects and then my 6 out of 14 deficiencies in the qualities of a programmer analyst 2. Today the design review didn't go well. For levity I am reminded of an old suicide note trivia from Carnegie Mellon. It is called archetic's leap.

When your feeling like a jerk
because your design just won't work
go ahead and take the leap
and then you'll finally get some sleep
There is a rectangle shaped open stairwell in Wean Hall at Carnegie Mellon about 8 floors. Most people take the elevators. The poem is written on the walls as you go down the flights. On the bottom is a chalkline body. On the wall are statistics, as in: scream, splatter, accuracy. Spent way too much time describing this.
My dog Lucy is sick. Today Tom was out. S is complaining she can't get anything done, the vet is too slow, heat too hot, D.G. a lady we known is unhelpful and the insurance company denied the kidney shield. I started ch 11 of VB. This Carl Hiasen book is funny. Z skipped soccer today again second week. R comes home tomorrow. S wants me to steam clean the rugs because the dog keeps peeing. Today my neck was hurting. Now my hand hurts, carpal tunnel. My broken toe hurts too.
For lunch I went to steak and shake. First I spent 30 minutes looking on line to see if A&W hot dogs have pork. Then I went anyway I have a coupon. They were closed. I passed two pizza huts on the way to steak and shake. I have a pizza hut coupon too. Then passed a third pizza hut on the way back to M-CARE. For dinner I had a roast beef sandwhich.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:02 PM, Blogger bec said…

    whoa.
    i guess it's futile to tell you to cheer up, eh? sorry to hear, sounds like everything sucks right about now.
    my dog is also sick. (you probably figured it from my blog.) she had an impacted anal sac that exploded and got infected. really gross.
    hang in there!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares