pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Monday, July 18, 2005

Catching Up

Today is my birthday. I got a new mountain bicycle for myself. The girls saw Madagascar. We had Red Robin takeout. S's father lets call him HD was here Fri-Mon. I saw the movie Storm and Sorrow over the weekend. Saw too much Law and Order. Tom can't give me the trailer for the bicycle. His wife is making him keep it. We went to Chabad Shabbat lunch. HD stayed home. This is because Camp Gan Israel is run by the Chabad of Ann Arbor. Sunday we played lazer tag with our Israeli family. They are coming over for dinner tomorrow. I listened to Balak chanting today. I will be giving away the Joe Torre movie. It is delisted now off of Amazon.

Spent most of the evening talking to my parents and brother. Also loaded ink into the printer. Checked all my UM email. My parents sent some pictures of their trip.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:16 AM, Blogger bec said…

    happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares