pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Friday, August 26, 2005

A rough day

i should be upset but i am not. Nothing is going right. So i need to pray more. Perhaps read some parsha when i get a chance. The dean of the school and the department chair want to meet with me to discuss teaching. i can't help but think this means i am in some way in trouble. Today at my meeting with the bosses i got dinged. First for not putting my time into project tracking for the week i was on vacation. Secondly i did a tech review and missed a version error. My wife is complaining the invitation came today. My plane reservation details came today too. i am coming back on Monday September 19 at noon and she thought i was coming back at 10 instead. Tom and i went to flim flam's for lunch. I had pancakes and he had toast and eggs. Tonight R doesn't want me to go to her goalie practice so i have to stay home with the little ones. My @bovehealth program is almost complete i am doing a final test and it takes 8.5 hours to run. i started watching another movie the secret of roan inish. It is about weird irish seal and sea stories. My wife is always complaining that when she goes out tonight i will leave the house a mess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares