pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Monday, June 13, 2005

Tired of being depressed

Yes I am getting tired of being depressed. Its work and school and my parents and my brother and Aunt.

Today Tom told me he is looking for another job within the University of Michigan. Or maybe even outside.

No softball Thursday because at R's school there is a graduation ceremony at night and S doesn't want to take the little kids. Tonight L had tee ball and pictures. I talked to my parents on the way home from school. I didn't tell him about work though. He only cares about blintzes and the beach and visiting. And Father's Day.

Work was truly difficult trying to stay serious all day. Tom saw Office Space over the weekend. So we were cracking jokes about it all day. Gotta shower, shave, hand weights and situps. Can't do hand weights at work anymore. I will probably finish my PPOM EDI program for the provider pick logic by tomorrow. It is not even due until the 25th. I had them change the due date until June 17.

S can't believe the money they wasted trying to get Michael Jackson. I think he was guilty. She thinks he was set up and is innocent. Unfortunately my boss is like my wife. I bet Dave thinks Michael Jackson is innocent too.

Z pooped in his potty 4 times today.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:31 PM, Blogger bec said…

    mazel tov on your potty pooper!!!! this was an exciting time for us when our first was being toilet trained. our little one is not up to that yet (he's 7 months.)wheee!!!!!!! just you wait until he's out of diapers completely. get yourselves a portable/inflatable potty for your car. it's truly a lifesaver.
    and i agree. michael jackson is GUILTY and the only reason he got off is because he's a celebrity. if he was living next door to me, i'd move, or obliterate him.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares