pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Sunday, June 12, 2005

One way ticket to forget

I had a whole post in my head but now I started my last red tulip beer. It is a one way ticket to forget. I went to work for three hours. The email system was down and riffraff couldn't email me at work. I was redoing a turnover I finished on Friday. I sent Ken and email saying it was completed and stuffed it into my drafts folder. I sent it tonight at 10PM. Hard to believe at 7:30 PM in just 12 hours there would be free breakfast. You see at 7:30 AM is the start of employee appreciation week. I don't feel appreciated. Feel appreciated right out of a job. Not serious is what they said I am among other things.

Planted more grass today. Moved some of the hay from the other areas that were growing well. Its been on and off major humid and rain here. S is watching the end of her 10-11 show. She didn't care I was gone. Packing up to send R to camp for 4 weeks starting the 20th. No school because its Shavout on Monday. Amazing the three kids let us sleep in until we got up at 8:47. I could not sleep but it was nice. I woke up at 6:24 as usual. Also the cat woke me around 5 or 6 and then fed her.

When in doubt post about dinner. Today was the usual london broil on the grill. Last night was red robin. I got the red rice bowl. S wanted me to work at 12-5 just to see if Tom really shows up then. This post is long and going no where. R is a little troublesome and is seeing a psych on July 18 only she doesn't know it. I really hated being back at work. Think I might have a nervous breakdown. Think of all the urgent work I'll get done tomorrow not participating in the employee appreciation festivities.

R went to a bowling birthday party. Took Z, L and R to the gas station before hand. Met her friend Tomer there. And dumped off R with Tomer and didn't get to the bowling alley until it was time to pick her up.

Tried to contact my parents all weekend. Talked to my brother for seven minutes on the way to work. Very non-descript. He knows I am out for the BP. Gotta post before S checks her email.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares