pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Tuesday

I hate to forget stuff. I forgot my notes. Here are the highlights of the day from memory anyway. I don't usually take my Franklin Planner home anyway. Thought my wife was coming upstairs and had to shut down quick. There was a boil water advisory in Ann Arbor. Pittsfield Township was ok. But not neighboring Ann Arbor. Today I mowed the lawn. I also weed whacked. Last night was class. Today we had chicken for dinner. At work I got a note that Ken and Dave want to meet me Friday at 11 to 12 for my Quarterly Review. I am so nervous. Hoping I don't get demoted.

Back again. Wife had to send an email. I had to pretend or actually work on school. So here's my schedule.8:30 arrive. 9:30 Relax. 10 snack. 11 lunch. 1:30 relax. 2 hand weights and time tracking. 3 snack. 4 glasses and relax. 5:10 leave. I got to work promptly at 8:25. By 8:36 I had accepted the invitation to the devastating news. No water, no coffee. If I do Terry's tech review wrong I get demoted. I was out of disk space too on riffraff. So I got the space, finished the tech review and met with Ken. He admonished me about Abovehealth taking so long. They are here for two days and Melissa is busy with them. Wednesday I get to meet Laura and the other Abovehealth programmers. I love flirting with women.

I reluctantly relaxed. Then I talked to Terry who was in big trouble last year and is fine. But she works for Carol now anyway. I reluctantly ate lunch and read Parsha. Caught up to portion number 4. Rashi was making a big deal about some word I can't remember which. So I couldn't brush my teeth or floss. We were given one bottle of water. I had some left over at my desk from the day before and some in my water bottle too hot to leave in the car.

Katie a nurse and BA business analyst said the coffee she made was fine. I had half a cup. Too busy to drink a whole one. OK too long winded here. Then she made fresh with the bottled water. I complained to facilities, no recycling, needs to be there per the president re my breakfast with the president three months ago. Then they did clean the bugers off the wall and install more soap.

Tom encounter. He made me feel better he also has a 1 hour quarterly review with both Ken and Dave. Also Friday. Then later at 12:15 he asks me to go to lunch. I was tech reviewing and said I ate. Then later I couldn't find Melissa for my afternoon coffee. Tom and I took my A&W coupon and they didn't even have coffee. I walked to Wendy's. It took us an hour. Tom still left at 4PM. Ken and Dave smiled at me so maybe its ok.

S and I argued by phone about my parents. Her dad is gonna call my dad. Ha ha ha. Last night watched some of the Alice movie and read some of Two Towers. Wed. S is getting my oil changed. Every 4K as she promised the day we met. Ah soul mates.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares