pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Dentist

I am home now. I took a nap at 8:30 and another at 10:30. Got stuck in a traffic jam. Pizza house pizza gives me the runs, but I think I am fine now. Z pooped in his potty at his speech therapists house. S just called me and woke me up.

There was a noise downstairs. It was the pizza I just turned on. The cats just got fed too. It was one of my chores I am to do before Z and S get here from the speech therapist. Yes the pizza is from somewhere other than pizza house. Feel free to check out their website. This pizza is from pittsfield pizza, and no this is not made up either.

More noises down stairs, the dog Dexter was trying to steal some cereal. Everything is bothering me today. This computer makes a crackling sound because the sound is messed up and is off. More noises, must be the ice maker. Alone in an empty house is not so quiet when you here all the noises. I slept easily in the car for 30 minutes before the appointment on a shady street. I was a few minutes late my teeth are fine.

Yesterday I stayed up till past 1 am and didn't even enter in this blog. Had school. Formed groups for the students and then reformed the groups based on their preferences. Its ok its all good. Today is softball. Last night I did some condition sprinting. My leg is killing me. I took zostrix. It is the hot pepper cream. If it gets wet it burns. Read portions 4, 5, and 6 last night of Naso. Rashi had zero to say about portion 6. Had a meeting from 9-1 and thats where I got the pizza house pizza. The boil water was lifted around 1 also yesterday.

Too much stress. Gotta run. My wife's father is going to email my father today. Or very soon. The good thing about pizza house pizza is my weight goes down. So I am not a bulimic or anorexix just a something else.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:16 PM, Blogger bec said…

    back in brooklyn, there's this pizza place touted as having some of the best pizza ever. the few times i've gone there,i've been sick to my stomach EACH time. what sucks is that their pizza really IS good. i'm back posting again. after being offline a month--ugh. i'm in the middle of nowhere in a pocket where there are no mainstream internet (or phone) providers. go figure.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares