pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Friday, June 03, 2005

Even later

Now its even later than last night. I will drink this beer and post. But I drank half of it before I even got here, so maybe just stick with the 10 minute rule. Still have to shower and shave before bed. Ha that's a laugh save time in the morning. Sip. More about Tom I guess. He arrived at 1:40 and left at 4:03. I forgot he had to take his Chinese (half) son to the dentist (4 years) and is a real dentist problem and has major work. Dave was yelling at him about not telling him he was gonna be gone. There was no email. This was clearly not 4 hours of work. Half day my ass. Sip. Now I remember my train of thought. My wife said your stressed drink a beer. I left early too. Because soccer tonight, ugh instead of t-ball. I was ten minutes late on posting because I was reading and posting to http://makabit.blogspot.com/ Not sure why. Ok back to the 5PM hour. So I get home eat a snack. I really left 10-15 minutes early. Turned out I left around 6PM not the 5:30 the wife lied about. So I played with Z and L on the playground for ten minutes. At least I got to see them. Then off with R and her two "boy friends".

Wow I got to drive the new minivan. The new car smell (sip) half sip. beer is gone. And so is the smell. A pointless pun. Hot outside freezing at soccer. Not surprised. R's other "boy friend's" parents were there eating sushi. These three menchaloch are all Jewish too. It was a double header. First practice and then a game. Now I remember we were late because mom made them stay half hour to finish homework. What a good woman S really is. Well after 5 minutes of reading Twin Towers. S said read during practice. I got confused and thought I had another hour to kill. Men really are stupid. I went to the minivan and relaxed and let go #3, which I missed at work or I never would have gotten outta there by 5PM, read and then slept.

I missed most of the first half. Oy its late.

Real quick. Tonight I did family tree for R. Walked the dogs. Called brother - left message. Balanced the check book. Off by 3.87 this month. Dealt with students emails. And here we are. 13 min. Not bad. Battling with blogrolling.com sitemeter.com is good mail.yahoo.com is medium blogspot.com is good enough. yahoo chat is awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares