pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Monday, June 06, 2005

Monday

Events of the day from my Daily Notes:
Found muffins and chips in lunchroom. Dentist appointment cancelled due to power failure. Forgot glasses. Watch stopped. Unplugged computer by mistake. Forgot to take advair. Forgot phone clip. Read Parsha Sun & Mon's this morning at home. S called me at work. She scheduled oil change for my car so we will have to swap cars. S went through the toys to donate pile. Weight was 156.6 goal is 147 @ work. Studied Hebrew for twenty minutes.

Spent the whole day tech reviewing Terry's packet. When I left today I left her a note like I did on Friday. Mostly I didn't find anything wrong. Its just if I missed something and Carol catches it, then I get demoted from PA II to PA I. Finished reading my 2002 MCS alumni mag. Mailed 14 videos to my parents. Cleaned up all my old emails on my personal account. Read the last of the Bachelor Party emails. My brother must be pissed off since I am not listed as one of the 15 who want to go to the Bachelor Party. For dinner S bought spicy chicken fingers from Hiller's. Also she got some weird noodles with big cheese chunks and sun dried tomatoes. I ate the cheese first so I was ok with the milk and meat. As a matter of fact every day I have a turkey sandwhich with cheese. I separate them with a layer of lettuce. Ok I am not kosher I admit it.

I hate forgetting stuff. So little in my life is in my control the least I can do is remember my head if it wasn't attached. I forgot my rye bread, but I met S where she was dropping off L. She left the bread on the van and I took it to work. Tom left at 4:18. By 4:22 I was out in my car relaxing and letting go #3. At 4:27 I said the 6 word shmah a prayer I say before I sleeping or napping. I was sleeping with the windows open and the key in the ignition. The wind woke me up at 4:41. Dave left at 4:55 and Ken my other boss was there when I left to go to my other job after eating dinner at 5:20.

My brother left me a message at 7PM Sunday. And again today at 8:32. I called at 9PM and again at 9:42 when I was walking the dogs. The second time I left a message. S and I fought about my parents again. Then she went to sleep. I am tired of writing now, its only depressing me more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares