pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Ants

We got ants in our microwave. Today's brunch was really nice. Its late and I talked to my Aunt today. Mostly Z talked to here then I walked the dogs. My parents line was busy at the beach. I was kinda curious if they read the email from my father in law. After we got home I watch bugs bunny dvd with Z and slept. He watched. I kept waking up to make sure he didn't nap.

No need to mow the lawn today and it rained on and off too. So saves money on watering the vegetable garden. Finished reading this weeks parsha too. Showered and shaved before bed so I would look nice. The man of the family wanted to take a nap but they have four kids. One boy is in R's class. They went out in the rain and got soaked for fun. The dad says no they won't change just stay wet. Funny I got to take a nap and he didn't. Z get wanting ballons and S doesn't want him to have them. They were water baloons. Might go to the office to get ahead on Sunday. S needs to pack R up for summer camp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares