pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Friday, June 10, 2005

Lovin Shabbat

What a bad day at work. But back to the beginning. Its almost Shabbat and I need this therapy.

Thursday night was softball, then headed home at 7:30. Watched Alice, read two towers, went to bed at 12:15. Today forgot my lunch because I wanted to go out after my hideous meeting with Dave and Ken. It was worse. They want to demote or terminate. Hopefully I can turn it around.

Almost finished the chores. All I have left is water the plants. Also tommorrow we are having brunch at a Jewish families house.

Shabbat Shalom

Below is the email my father in law sent to my parents.

Hi L & E
> Lets try to co-ordinate a schedule so that when the girls come
> East in August, we can have them visit each of us for a few days.
> The plan at present is for them to visit the week of August 6-13.
> Either I will fly out and fly back with them or we will meet in
> Pittsburgh. The return trip will be the reverse. Flying is not
> cheap.
> We thought that the girls would be with us over the weekend, get
> to see their cousins, and then on Tuesday, we could meet you somewhere
> in Maryland. We would do the same on Friday to prepare the girls for
> the return trip.
> Let us know how this fits your schedule. You can reply to either
> address. The above address is our home computer.
>
> Best regards, B & H

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares