pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Thursday, June 16, 2005

ten minutes to bed

Notes from today's Franklin Planner. Napped this morning. Almost late for work. Got in around 9:04. Found annoying balloon on my chair. Z went to get a shot today. Its been 6 weeks and they are checking his urine for not being dehydrated. After his last test was so bad. He went to the dr pcp reg dr and he is in 95 % growth rate. S called me at work she found a back pack for R's camp or is it a duffel bag from my parents. I was invited to a Bat Mitzvah in Virginia near my parent. My Mom's cousin's daughter. They also live in near Arlington, VA. Received a new project number 14266. Had lunch at lucky kitchen general tsao lunch special, hot and sour soup w/no pork kitchen makes it special for me if they are not busy. Need to redo design for EDI PPOM. Need to redo coding too. Had Tuesday's sandwhich today. After class read blogs and they worked in groups. Did wind sprints. Forgot there are balloons in my trunk. We had a party at work. I brought m&m's and jelly beans and pop for the homeless man but he wasn't at his station at 5:50. He gets off exit ramp pan handling (work) at 5:45 so I just miss him, which is a good thing but then I might be late for class.

Today's to do list was modest since I was tired.

fix cobol program - done and now it needs to be redone
wcc @ 6PM - done
time tracking - done
handweights - done
situps - done
shower - done
shave - done
walk dogs - done
blog - done

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares