pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

R mowed the grass

Yeah.

Here are my notes from Monday. Tom asked me about continuous enroll function. All the old emails came through. 837 activity due May 27, did I meet the deadline? Ken says proof of schedule can go in turnover. Moved 10863 task 76 to production. Tom told me he is quitting. Ken writes "based on this information attached below which I was not aware of until this morning" quetion will I get in trouble for this later? Jim asked about abovehealth turnover. Ken asked about 12550 done by 6-17 only thing I am working on. alldumb.com/item/12014 a link from Tom supposedly a video about the owner of a lonely heart - the band yes. 14276 I helped Shital with her Crystal reports.

Here are my notes from today. Dave asked me about who users were for the 837 activity report. Feel falling behind in more fun activities. Spent time with genealogy chat room (Monday night). Could have biked to work today - my bike sucks. Asked sec to order me a new stapler and a Franklin Planner refill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares