pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Another typical day

Ugh its so late. Walked the dogs earlier. Have you heard about deep throat? Tonight for dinner I had store bought Hiller's food. Roasted vegetables. In the other container sesame noodles with beef. L had tee ball practice the first one. She was asleep when I got home at 10PM. So I will find out how it went another time. L told S she doesn't want to do ballet in the Fall. Its been 4 years she has done ballet. This weekend is the dance recital. I'll type whatever I can in 10 minutes. My hands are creamy from neosporem. I still have that nasty burn from my toad experience a week ago. My leg hurts from running to first base in last week's softball game. Then I reactivated the injury last night running away from a dirty diaper. Tom at work is gonna be careful about his internet usage. Ha he work late today 4:43. I should talk my nap grew to 8:25 to 9:00. Tom didn't even wake me. I looked and he arrived sometime before I woke back up. Dave the boss sent out an email saying to work your 40 hours yada yada yada. Tomorrow I get to skip softball becase R has a soccer practice and a soccer game. Tonight I gave the students a test. I reviewed from 6:10 t0 6:45 then from 7:05 to 7:30. Then I took a book and read while I made the copies. 8 took the option of taking it later in the testing center. They get attendance points if they showed up for me review. By 9:04 my appointed class time dismissal most were done. I didn't clear the house until around 10PM. Actually Dave's email is going to encourage internet usuage not discourage it. People who usually sneak out early will stick around and play. Take Yuri for example.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares