pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Leg is killing me

My regel hurts.

Here is my notes for the day. I hate forgetting. Forgot balloons. Forgot coat - its cold outside. Dave and Ken scheduled a 1-1 with me for Friday at 3:00 PM. Terry needs to change ecg.sql. Tech reviewed 12518 task 5. This was Terry's project to fix the ecg.sql.

Here is my to do list.
WCC massive school work effort - made a practice test and an answer key.
Shower - just did
Shave - right before that
Situps - around 10PM
walk dogs - at 5:30PM
graduation - L and R got home around 9:15. They called first and woke me up from a nap. L went to bed at 8:30 instead of 7:45. I couldn't watch Alice so I relaxed and let go 2 and fell asleep. Skipped dinner and lunch. Took a nap at 3:30 well I skipped lunch. Had lots and lots of pop corn at 4PM and took out my contact lenses. The Alice movie is making talk like a ruddy Australian. Foster is Australian for beer. Should be taking a motrin instead drinking a honey brown beer. The neighbor borrowed the steam cleaner. She (Lois and Mike) said I could come over anytime 11-1AM included for a pay back beer or any time for beer or wine when I am out. Since she also borrowed the rug shampoo. I said I don't need the shampoo replaced. We had an ice cream social at 2PM. Its employee appreciation week at the U and at M-CARE too. Tom says live off the land.

There were five kids here when I got home. L had her friend Sarah here. So R and S left for graduation with R's friend Z (same name as my son). I waited for Sarah's mom to pick her up. Then Z (my son) and L took a bath. And bed. Good luck. Z did alot of play doe. The house was a mess. Dinner was not a priority. I took home the third part in the M T W sandwhich trilogy today. I ate it just before R got back home in time to scream at me. Then she ran the dishwasher. She knew I was sleeping. I made the bottles for Z. She went to watch TV. I went to do school work.

Later she told me Z is playing AAYSA soccer. He is going to be wearing a kidney guard. He is one month shy of the 4 year cut off. L's friend the Japanesee family will have their little play with Z as well. R's last day of school is tomorrow. Friday is flower day. I got roses in the garden. Monday at 6AM the bus comes to her school and takes her to Camp Young Judea Midwest Wisconsin for 4 weeks.

Spencer the cat is calling me.

Here is my to do list.
Continued.
Relax and let go. Did twice right before each nap.
Fill ink jet. No but I keep using it. Sold another book
Quality hospice care: Administration, organization, and model. Bought it for a dollar at a WCC book sale last Spring. Sold for 4 dollars.
Bring home scrap paper-forgot
Balloons - lost their helium. Recycle the rock into the bushes. Why clog up the land fill with concrete. Gave the three purple balloons to Z and L. Removed the ribbons. Spencer eats them and throws up. Also Lucy is paper trained now. 12 year old black lab mutt. She pees on a blue pad under the litter pans. Every night. Did today while I was at work.

OK Spencer I am coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares