pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Random musings

From my to do list on Tuesday
relax and let go 1
relax and let go 2
relax and let go 3
Wow copy and paste did something weird when I just pasted those lines in and changed the 1 to a 2. Oh on with the list.

Put page in my Franklin Planner so my to do list doesn't have to be on page a day Dads calendar.
Relax is from the 1000 page book stress management, which I read on our honeymoon in the St John US Virgin Islands 1992. Those three pages were of the most important in the whole book, the relax and let go exercise. Tom just showed up. I saw him in the parking lot a few minutes ago. He had to go to the dentist for his 4 year old. Management is yelling at him now. He showed up while I was relaxing, got back in his truck and went to lunch. Decided he must have gotten he too early. Wow running out of time, ten minutes aloted for typing and five used up already. I keep going on tangents. The trip was a present from my parents who own a time share for a month a year. Too bad my wife thinks so lowly of them. We went with them two other times. She of course had a rotten time. It was not much better the third time even though it was our honeymoon. Its best to let the wife pick where you vacation. I just want and they want to see me. Is that too difficult to understand?

Yesterday I was feeling very sleepy as it says in my notes. Other chores,
walk dogs
shower
shave
situps.

I shower and shave the night before to save time in the morning. I do two sits of thirty situps. The kind my dad taught me. They are where you put your feet on a couch and only tuck your stomach up. Hard to explain without seeing it.

Time is up. This lives up to the title random musings. Wanted to read what it says on my other two pages and have to brush floss and send emails for work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares