pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Story about my son

Well he is really our son. He needs a name lets call him Z. Z is our third child. I really only wanted two children because of the expense but now that he's here he is much cuter than his two sisters.

When my wife was twenty weeks pregnant -- oops long story alert. According to my book, women like telling long stories and men don't worry. These are just generalities and if a person wants to say reading is their hobby than they better learn to comprehend what they read and then dispense the information. I do this alot. The book is in my profile. I think its time to get back to my long story. I forgot what I was going to say, starting with I think its... Now I remember. I think its important to do what I said about reading comprehension.

She had an ultra sound. The GYN for the first two retired and she was breaking in a new guy. He said, (I'm always the last to find all this out. I have to hear it when the women chit chat latter) Oops long story has to wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares