pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Just a regular day

Today for dinner I had grilled chicken with baby spinach salad from subway, 6.69 which came to 7.09 with tax. Last night was two hot dogs, two potatoes and steamed green beans. Today I had to come home for lunch to be with the dogs. I finished watching volume 1 of South Park at lunch time. Fell asleep last night watching it and woke up in the middle and went to bed. So I had to rewind this morning and finish the last ten minutes of the first 30 minute episode. Was able to relax and let go at 9:30 and 10:30. Tomorrow the bike trip looks doomed the ac guy will be at our home and in this place you gotta take the AC guy when you can get him. For those outside of this area freeon doesn't play nice when it gets cold, even though its spring. Well thank Hashem we have AC.

All geared up for battle since the wife is home now. As soon as I get home from school I'll see here and any kids still up. We had a warm up battle last night. She said don't talk on the phone during the day, make gelfilte fish and your bike trip is cancelled. Sounds like I was getting baited into and arguement. Most likely it will be "I can't leave this house. I come back to a mess". Men have we heard this one before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares