pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Thursday, May 05, 2005

More muttering

I could stay here awhile who knows if the wife is going to say "What are you doing over ther typing so much". She is watching pre tv before watching er. Besides I want to finish my movie 29th street. Those from NY would think its funny. Those in Chasidic groups would think Holy Matrimony the movie was interesting too. It was about Amish people. I feel more tangents coming than geometry class. Today my brother called. She is now asking about mother's day. And I have not even gotten a card. I sent my mother an e card. How lame. Luckily my computer remembered my password and this task was accomplished last night. The semester is over and the next one is at its heels Monday May 9. Grades were due yesterday. I teach Data Structures with C++ for the 7th semester in a row. I lost count. With the help of my nightly Dark Horse Amber Ale this story is getting longer in more winded. I am saving my final baseball beer for nicer weather and hot sweaty workouts. Today was not deserving of such a miller lite in cans. After soccer pratice (for the oldest child) it was so cold so a winter beer is ok. All kids are asleep now. I took a nap earlier today from 10 to 11. The wife doesn't know it she probably suspects it. Since I accomplished one hour less stuff's worth of accomplishments.

On Tuesday at work I had a meeting at 9AM. It was on my notes. The meeting was a design document review with Carol, Ken, Vicki and Troy. Troy is detestable to me. He is the Business Analyst for the Alternate ID project. He also encouraged me to bike to work. I had to go see him yesterday and let him know about my first ride on Friday since he was not there.

Also in my notes on Tuesday the explain plan for member_span was still really high. Slow equal a high explain plan cost. Monday night was the last night of class and I couldn't find my water bottle. I must have left it at school. The wife called Tuesday at work and was done with her errands. I said have a great day and she said she is so exhausted how can it be great. ER is starting and the buzz is too great. So back to my movie. I finished a page of notes though almost. Tired of schleping these heavy pieces of paper around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares