pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

The inebriated Post

Hi there,

The wife is downstairs emptying her half of the dishwasher. I just spent 30 mintues conducting some business on the PC. Of course I hate it because I use computers all day long. I'm in the middle of watching 29th street a movie. I saw it awhile ago and can't remember it all so I'm watching it again. Also other movies recently, Paula Poundstone poptarts comedy. Started watching it years ago and finally finished it. Next she is gonna have a snack so maybe I got 5 more minutes. Probably airpopped popcorn. Tomorrow is my first softball practice. Hopefully its nice. When I was a kid like a couple a years ago I hated talk of the weather. Wife just said hit the showers. Other movies Holy Matrimony. Funny and only watched 30 minutes because I saw it before and remember it. Also Airport 77 saw it and after 20 minutes remembered it. Still working on chapter 6 of HP for three days now. Uh oh should hit the showers shes barking out orders.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger Karl said…

    Intersting blog. Hope to read more when I have time

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares