pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Beach trip

My parents never quit with the beach trip planning. I know it is causing me high blood pressure. Got gas this morning, $35. Yesterday the Natasha turnover wasn't correct. Also the trading group turnover needs to be redesigned. I haven't gotten to it yet today. Been working on the 835 turnover all day. It is so hot here. I would so love to go to Bethany Beach, Delaware with my kids for Labor Day weekend but I know it isn't going to happen. My EFT turnover wasn't correct yesterday. This morning it wasn't correct and now it is. It fixed itself. Listened to Pinchas chanting online yesterday.  Earlier today the OOB wasn't right on the 835 and now it is. Still up to chapter 25 of the VB 4. On to tape 2 of No place to hide. Didn't start the Wolves of the Calla yet. Is Calla a Jewish reference? Listened to Amy Goodman ultra liberal on the computer, she makes me sick she is so anti-Israel. She thought it such a scoop to have the president of Syria on. Only the interview was a month old. Also he sounded like the biggest whiner I ever heard in my entire life. He is the "safety valve of the middle east" ha ha ha look whatever he is not. Signed up my parents for emailing R at camp and they are so ungrateful. They want to be able to have her email them. Well it won't work that way. Ooops I am too excited about my life I better go. 


Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2ยข/min or less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares