pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Uneventful life

Last night our AC died. S called a repair man she knows very well. He came right out at 10PM. Later I gave him a 30 min lecture on the Arab - Israeli Conflict. He replaced an $8 fuse and another one too since they had to go in pairs. S wrote him a check and added in a tip. She said now that's good service. I have to agree so I have no idea how much the tip was. I singed up both my parents to send emails to R at camp. She left early this morning. Yesterday on the way to picking her up from her day camp I stopped at the library. I finished Skinny Dip abridged on tape. Then I picked up Wolves of the Cala it is 707 pages! They had it held for me. It's almost as big as a Chumash or my Torah Commentary book. L had an Enodrcirnologist appointment yesterday and Z has an orthopedic surgeon appointment today. I went to L's appointment and not to Z's appointment. I also got stay home and sleep and miss the bus drop off for S. Hopefully this weekend Z and L and I can go to the park by the river. I must be thinking to the future so time to wrap this up. Last night we hung out at the neighbor's house for an hour and drank a beer, I drank the beer not S. They paid me for helping remove two couches from their family room. By morning someone had taken them so we didn't have to worry if the garbage would take them or not. My dad says I need to get a new job. Of course they are still going to badger me about the beach trip. I told them no vacation is allowed until October 1. It doesn't matter since sadly S and her dad think I am not mature enough to take 3, 2 or even 1 of the kids by myself to visit my parents. She also doesn't want Z too close to water. I started another abridged book on tape by Richard North Patterson called No Safe Place. What I like about the two books on tape I have mentioned is they bring back old characters yet they are not a series.


Do you Yahoo!?
Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares