pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Monday, July 11, 2005

Monday July 11, 2005 @ 5:12 PM

First notes from my daily planner:

No K.O. today. Calf hurts. 147 @ 7:30AM. Kids were up keeping us up. Wearing new levis from trip to Chicago size 32 w 30 l. Gas prices went back down 20 cents to $2.29. S called to tell me to buy gas. Karen is programming 14102 and will invite me to the code review. Still on target for Friday. Hope this keeps D.S. happy. He said on Friday I'll prime the pump. There is only so many times you can prime it before you flush it. Tom want to go to bike yard sale today. I said I would go only to hang out. S says I have to buy a $500 bike shop bike that D.P. picks out. Melissa asked questions about Abovehealth turnover. Fixing trees $500. Got new tiers for my car last Friday July 1, $500. Saw a cool bike Huffy green at the bike garage sale. Tom discovered my blog. I told him to read bastorah. Finished chapter 9 of VB book. Started ch 10 - jet engine fine tuning.

Eating dinner now. Not in a hurry to get to class. No one wants to learn. Spent alot of time reading margarittevillegirl and bastorah. Will get back to my favorite bec's world. I was looking for the post about matchmaking and jews only knowing their spouse for 6 hours. Can't remember where I saw it. I wanted to show my buddy Tom. Who is now officially according to my wife a bad influence. He probably reads my blog now. So hi Tom.

Finishing up my roasted vegetables from Hiller's.

Today's chore list.

wcc @ 6PM
walk dogs PM
abovehealth follow up - Melissa signed
14102 - Karen still working on design
14393 - gave turnover to Erica
14345 - found a bug in it.
handweights- tonight if I remember
situps - tonight
shower - tonight
shave - my shave in the shower mirror rocks
brush dogs - try to remember
Go to bed before midnight
Help S make R's bed.

Wrote walk dogs twice. Hate when I write something twice.

Almost done with food. MB is BSing with PO here at work. They are talking about willy wonka. bat man.

i am outta here.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares