pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Saturday, July 09, 2005

July 9, 2005

Not a very creative title.

From my planner, on Thursday

Listened to Shlach on Wednesday. Was up til 1AM Wed night. Hard to get Z to bed. Took a nap 10 min before work. Got a new project Wed. Almost finished designing it. Tried to change a light bulbb Wed and the whole fixture needs to be replaced. Went to Flim Flam with Tom to hangout. It is a breakfast place. Like Denny's, Holiday Inn or a diner combined. Listened to Korach. Had weeklu meeting with K.O. and D.S. Got another project, value options 14089. They are a mental health company. I work for a health insurance company and we get data from them on claims they paid on our behalf. Finished design document and sent it as a hyperlink to K.O. He balked because i sent the last design document as a location and not as an attachment. Attachments are ra (evil). Requested due dates for 9934 - task 44 be extended since Abovehealth delayed me by a day. Request was granted. Project 14432 task 2 is in production aka MEPC5503, Terry's turnover I tech reviewed. 147 pounds at 7AM.

From my planner on Friday.

148 pounds and someone brought in doughnuts. Emailed Matt. D.P. was painting and doing border paper until after 12. Up til 1:30 AM Thursday. Didn't do any school work. Lost in Softball 15-8. I scored a run. Sold playstation. Katie doesn't know where turnover 14345 is. Melissa is working on checking Abovehealth. D.S. gave me Karen's design document to review. Jim told me to print out old value options code. I will call him Mutt from now on since that's his nickname. K.O.'s nick is cootie Tom and I have other names for him. I call him dopey and he calls him lap dog. He calls D.S. skelator. More complaints about D.S. later especially his potty mouth. S called me on my cell phone complaing about again Z's kidney shield health insurance appeal. To get it paid to be covered. M-CARE won't cover it and that's the company i work for. Listened to Chukat. Finished Abovehealth turnover despite minor problems.

My cousin got engaged to be married. He is very religious and therefore the wedding will be around September 18. He is 34 and I am 36. His younger brother around 32 the Rabbi (who has a blog) got married 3 years ago. So far they have only one kid. And they are very religious. The older brother is a doctor. Neither one is a real doctor or real rabbi per my mother. Very well since their dad, my dad's brother is a vet (not really), more like a phd vet. I talked to my Aunt in Florida (my dad's sister, the other sister died this year) and my brother. Didn't get in a real conversation with my parents. I told them about my cousin gettting engaged. My cousin won't come to my brother's wedding. Neither of the brother's will. Of course my brother is getting married in May on a Saturday to a goy by a reform rabbi.

S is watching Law and Order and eating pop corn. I will make another post. It is all about Tom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares