pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Lost blog

I just wrote a blog and lost it. Had to close it because S came along. I will recreate it from memory. Today i mowed the lawn. Also went to the pool. Talked to my parents on the way back from the pool. Bought Harry Potter number 2 on DVD today.

There were so many hot women at the pool it was hard to watch my kids. This pool is near Tom's house, so I will have to tell him about it. L bought cheese its for $1 on the way out. It costs $4 for me to get in. It costs $3.5 for L. Z was free. Z fell asleep for ten minutes on the way home. He pished at the pool but had an accident at home which he denied. S got mad because we were gone for 1.5 hours instead of 1 hour. Had our usual flank steak on the grill.

I also weeded the garden a little bit. It was hot today. A great pool day. Those cheese its we could get a huge box for like 2 or 3 bucks and bring them. I guess its the thrill of getting food from a snack machine. S says my typing is keeping her awake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares