pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Wednesday night

By this point in the night i am too tired to care what i write. Also i had my one beer already. I listened to the chanting of the Torah again today. I am about a parsha or two behind though. Didn't write much down tonight. Tried to call my brother so i left him a message. After reading the comments on my blog and i gotta say you readers are so sweet. Some people emailed me directly so not everyone can know what i am talking about. There is a guy at work lets just call him B.J. he found problems in Karen's design document 14102. Later I called 1-800-cleanup.

What is the latest with the supreme court. I think a woman has the right to do what she wants with her body and therefore abortion should be legal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares