pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Nice arguement

Back fresh from a nice arguement with my wife. The usual BS I don't help out am an embarassment. Am disgusting.

Friday I had my review with Dave and Ken. It went well. Suspiciously well. They were lieing and making things up to make me look good. Was it really the overtime I put in that made them so excited.

Friday night for dinner we had barbeque chicken. We cooked it together. Today for dinner we had tortillas in the frying pan with ground beef. Today R had soccer tryouts. Z and I played with his toy truck. I took a nap at 1:30. Somehow he took a nap at 2PM. L was laying down with him and I fell asleep in my bed only to wake up and hear them talking. R has to go back to soccer tryouts on Sunday. Sunday we have a brunch at the F family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares