pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

raining

Yes it is raining. Today is election day. I voted already. I voted straight Democratic ticket. It only took 15 minutes. I got to work around 9. Now it is around 10 and almost time for a break. I have to go to the phone store. This phone store errand may take awhile. Right now I am listening to Brachos 7b Grossman. I am up to page 300 something in The Dark Tower King. Last night's class went well. We went through access project 2 and only one person stayed for the whole thing. What is wrong with these people they won't stay for the full 3 hour class. I am also working on fixing the 835.


Access over 1 million songs - Yahoo! Music Unlimited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares