pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Thursday, June 30, 2005

While it lasts 144

Rounding to the nearest pound. 144@ 7AM

Notes from the day

Patrick asked about global process control table.

Written up for bad turnover.

Jane wants a code review.

Followed up with Melissa on the addendum.

Terry wants Ann Arbor News Sports page.

S and i went out to dinner at LaShish tonight. It was a celebration of our anniversary. We are going out again Friday night. J. C. watched the kids. His younger brother Z. C. is in R's class. He is the same 15 year old we took with us to Florida on our make a wish trip. L was still up when we got home and Z was asleep. The last two nights Z had to be locked in R's room at 11 PM. We also went to the American wall paper factory and bought border paper for $1 per roll. We were worried LaShish (Lebanesse food) you know hummus food, would be closed. They talked of an Ann Arbor branch but on the news they got raided in Dearborn by the FBI. Dearborn is the largest concentration of Arabs in the United States. It was open we had hummus. Also i had carrot juice.

i hesitate to mention this what happened on our trip in Chicago. On the way. Well some of my readers like gross stories.

First I mowed the grass. When i finished i saw Lois and Mike returning the steam cleaner. I said where's my beer. She said its too early. i said no it isn't. i said Lois left a part in her house. Ha ha. So i went and had a fast beer Labatt Blue in can at 11:30 AM. R said get inside for cold beer and hot lunch. There was no cold beer. So about 1 PM I quickly drank one of these Ellie's Brown ale avery brewing co.

Then we left. We went to the JCC and picked up Z. Then it was like 90 degrees. I was feeling fine. We headed back on the high past our house around 1:30 and our trip was officially underway. About an hour later Z and L started the first of four DVD's. The trip took 9 hours. I never got to start Harry Potter or grade tests. We got stuck in Dundee in a major highway accident traffic jam. Next we got more off course. I ate a huge bag of chips with vegetable herb flavor tortillas. So I ate some fruit to keep my fiber intake up. We stopped to go to the first rest break around 4:30 and it was getting hotter. Around 95 degrees. Z pee'd and we went back. Immediately I started feeling sicker. Hangover. Stomach ace, and basically had to sh*t really badly. Next rest stop. 'Z wanted to stop' really I was praying to G-d we stopped.

Z and i went to a family bathroom. It had a curtain. He was fascinated. By this point I was hot and confused. 'let me go first Z, I'll show you how to go #2 on the potty. Explosion. And I felt ready to puke. Z said i am taking too long. so satisfied i lost 2 or 3 pounds and unable to completely wipe i let him pee. I made a comment like how would you like to see me throw up or see me make myself throw up. Yes i was ready to get down on my knees and "pray to the porceiline g-d". I stuck my finger in my throat. Two fingers. Lots of gagging. He wanted to leave. I said no really this is gonna work. "let me see" no you really better stand back i was thinking here comes major splashing i swear. Eventually i did puke. Z want to see me do it again. After that he was convinced he had seen enough i guess. Now five pounds lighter we were coming out. Dirty underwear was the least of my problem. Pittsfield what took so long. L and S bought some pretzles a snack and we went. Now it was like 100 degrees. In the car i admitted how sick i was.

At the next rest stop we got gas. Z went and pee'd 3 more times. The trip was long and i was without breakfast lunch and it was getting close to dinner time. Ok this story was gross enough and i just finished my nightly brew.

So lets wrap up. Been typing for 23 minutes. S is snoring. Watched about 15 minutes of Exodus. It is heavy. Not sure its appropriate for R to watch when she gets back. She is 9. The movie has much Jewish information but its mature themed, holocaust victims in Israel was always the heaviest information i read from my Elie Wiesel Holocaust class taught by Rabbi Joe of blessed memory from my Carnegie Mellon Days. Read a little Two Towers. It is getting late too. Sure there are things i forgot to mention that i wanted to. Like we went to Home Depot after the dinner. Lets tie it together here. I am the last to know. We are painting R's room while she is away. I leave with the blog cliche more about that later.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:26 PM, Blogger bec said…

    great gross story.
    won't tell any of my own, but a friend of my husband had such an explosive situation in a restaurant bathroom that he had to have someone page his wife--she had to get him another pair of clothing before he could leave the bathroom.
    and welcome back.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares