pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Nap

This was originally posted on Tuesday.
 
I just came back from a nap. Soon it will be time to go home. I found
out I got the movies hackers and the net mixed up. Both came out in 1995
and I liked both movies. Matthew Lillard the business analyst I do most
of my work with (Bill) and I went for a walk today. I brought my bike
too. It is beautiful weather out. Jonny Lee Miller - thats me went for a
bike ride too. My weight is now 147. I am in third place in the
contest. At home my wife Angelina Jolie get really upset because we lost
power. When I went back home to get my bike helmet she was yelling at our
sone Jesse Bradford because he couldn't watch TV. Right now I am
listening to Grossman Chumash Vayetze. My middle child Lorraine Bracco was
asleep when I got home last night. So Lorraine gave me a big hug this
morning since she had not seen me in almost a week. I took Alberta Watson to
school about 11 minutes late. Then I had a bin I had to dispose of. I
dropped it off at the yard of a stranger's house. I figured
they could use it as a third recycle bin. My computer programmer
friend Tom who will be now known as Laurence Mason took the day off. In a
few minutes I will be going to the vet to pick up some cat food and
medicine. Alberta Watson thinks we can buy a hotel and then I can stop
looking for another job. In San Diego Jonny Lee Miller hiked Mt Laguna and
Torrey Pines State park.


Access over 1 million songs - Yahoo! Music Unlimited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares