pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Tuesday

Our company has almost sold. The department of Justice has approved the sale. Now we wait for the State of Michigan to approve. I weighed in at 147.6 pounds this morning. I am up to page 648 of The Dark Tower King. I listened to Chaya Sara Grossman again. The only nap I took was around 8:40 AM. In a week I will be flying to California for the trip to visit my parents and brother. I will have to drive to the airport twice that day. Once for my wife and kids and then again later for myself. S applied for two UM jobs in social work. The president and the manager of enrollment were no go's on the references. They agreed but were very luke warm. So I might go with someone else. I got the former CIO and the manager of member services. S also applied for a coordinator job at a community college. In addition she wants to apply for two more at the community college. I applied for position 2780 at the U today. This is my 47th application. Two have closed. So there are still 45 outstanding. Our new printer toner came yesterday finally. It prints great.


Access over 1 million songs - Yahoo! Music Unlimited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares