pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Thursday

I have school tonight. Up to page 762 of my book. Listened to part of Chaya Sara today. Didn't finish again. So I keep hearing the first 20 or 30 minutes of the 60 minute chumash. Z lost some more of my screw driver parts. What else can go wrong. Some people are saying the company will be sold by November 30. That gives the MICH govt about 6 business days to conclude their business. I have applied for 48 jobs at the U. S has applied for 3 jobs at WCC. She has also applied for 2 jobs at the U. Two days ago I was running scared but now I am less caring since Thanksgiving is coming up. I am trying to get psyched up for my visit with my family in California. Also today we had an all day party. So naturally I went to the party from 11 to 12. Come 1 PM I was dozing. There was nothing here for me to find for dinner either. There won't be any blogging after Tuesday the 22nd until Sunday night the 26th. I guess that isn't that much of a gap. I read a few pages of Chaya Sara in Friedman. Drank one of my Samuel Adams Winter lagers for the second night in a row. And for the thrid day in a row I have lost weight. 145.6.


Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares