pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Monday, November 13, 2006

Monday

Another rotten Monday as usual. I have gotten past page 600 of The Dark Tower by King. I started listening to Chaya Sara Chumash by Grossman. I entered the weight loss contest here at work. My weight was an even 150.0 pounds. Right now my stomach hurts so I am trying to see if drinking tea will help. I had to go to the eye center to sign papers so my cost of eye glasses could be deducted from my monthly salary. The glasses were for my oldest child R (girl). This made me so tired I came back to work and took a nap till 1PM. I had some popcorn in the car so my stomach wasn't rumbling as much as it could have. I had a couple pieces of cracklin oat cereal too. This was left over by my middle child L (girl). I took L to her friend's house before school. R wasn't taken to school by her usual driver (me). Instead mom (S) took her. L's daily morning assignment is to eat her cracklin oat in order to make everything flow nicely. She resists so much there is always a late morning say 10 am bowl of cereal uneaten by the child and lovingly consumed by one of the two dogs. It was this small bowl of uneaten sugar and fiber that carried me through my noon time slumber. Z was another story entirely. He was dropped off by me as well. He went to day care. I had to remove his body suit evening wear for the more day time appropriate clothing. This was a cramped cold car experience prolonged by his insistant rearranging of my vehicle.


Access over 1 million songs - Yahoo! Music Unlimited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares