pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Wednesday

As usual my motivation is at a stand still. I finished a project and finished up the paper work for it today. I only have four more days until the holiday. I want to make my own mock graveyard since the one already here is not accurate. The guy who runs it refuses to take my criticism. I sent an email to the guy I interviewed with on Nov 2. It has been 13 days so my email said I am following up. I started listening to Chaya Sara Grossman again. Didn't finish yet. Read some of my book and dozed off at 1:30 in my car. Up to page 704 of my book. Also read Chapter 19 of Isaiah. S is complaining that I made work for her. This bunkbed broke and it was my fault. She was sitting on it. The wooden housing for the wheel bracket split off. She is going to ask her friend to fix it. I think I should come up with creative psuedo names for characters like Tom Cruise and other actors and actresses. Maybe make a whole family tree. No more like I should spend my creative energy fixing up my Hebrew JAVA program and sharpening my programming skills. Instead of screwing around I should read some more of my PL/SQL book. My weight today is 147. The other thing S is mad about is I left the freezer door open. She got mad at me when I discovered her mistake. She yelled everyone does it, just forget about it and leave me alone. I was bagging up some tzedakka clothes. There were two shirts with the tags still on them and the price still on it.


Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates as low as 4.625% - $150,000 loan for $579 a month. Intro-*Terms

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares