pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Wrapping up Z's story

I am blogging in between Law and Order commercials. Z gets a cancer check every three months. My wife lets call her S gets very nervous for two weeks. This has been going on for awhile now. The last time was May 5, 2005. He is fine now. Before that was Feb 2004, May 2004, Aug 2004, Dec 2004. So now I have completed my story I can go back to telling my day to day story. Tonight for dinner I had a roast beef sandwhich. For lunch I went to A&W with Tom from work and had a double cheese burger with no cheese. Then I had a rootbeer float. Little did I know they ice cream in them. Oh well I can't win. I also forgot to have them hold the mayo. I usually have mustard on a sandwhich, but I hate to be a pain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares