pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Friday, May 30, 2008

Feeling really low

Guess what? Jonny is taking a real short cut. He emailed Kristina and here is what he wrote.

Dear Mom,
Are you at the beach? Well I am going to be painting this weekend. My summer class is doing well. I only met once this week. I got some really good feedback on the training I did on Friday. We have not gotten the results of Alberta's MRI yet. My online class is a pain. I don't think WCC is helping the students with skills for the 21 st century. That was one of the homework questions I had to answer and put on the discussion board. Gas has held steady at 4.09 all week. Alberta won't even walk the 0.6 miles to school. On the flip side Angelina has taken the kids to school two days in a row. Today they took bike locks. She said the walk is not that bad. You get to socialize with the other parents before going back to your chores. Last weekend I painted the garage for three days. The handyman came out and looked at it. He said I did a real nice job. So today I get to paint the kitchen. They have plenty of other work to do so we are all pitching in to get it ready in time for the Bat Mitzvah. Lorraine is going to be doing grasshopper softball again. The first practice is tomorrow. Tomorrow we are going to services and then painting. But I doubt we will walk because of Alberta. It is a casual service Saturday it will be ecological Shabbat. So it is a sweat shirt Shabbat. I will still have to come home and change into my painting clothes. How is Dad's knee? I had physical therapy at 5PM yesterday. They said I have full range of motion. Angelina got my appointment changed from June 23 to June 9. This way they can x-ray me and the clear me for strengthing exercises. The appointment is with the orthopediac surgeon. Jesse has a bean plant and a grass plant. Both of those he made in school. He is on a soccer team too. His games are on the weekends. I finished reading bladerunner. I am up to half way the CD of Fahrenheit 451. I let Lorraine pick out my books. She picked out bladerunner. She didn't feel like picking the next book. Now I am into From A Buick 8 which is by Stephen King. I also enjoy watching the comedy channel show Scrubs. We have DVR and it records the show automatically. I have 100 episodes recorded. Angelina says I can start riding my bike again. But today it was raining so I didn't. So next week, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday I will. We aren't planting any garden this summer too much work. No extra dog either, too much work. Lucy is so lonely. She is always looking over her shoulder to see if anyone is going to steal her dog food. Lucy like to eat the cat food. Angelina puts it up on the refrigerator when Lucy is around.
Love,
Jonny


What Jonny didn't tell Kristina was that Richard isn't coming to the Bat Mitzvah. Yes Jonny's brother is sending Angelina a message - you don't make me feel welcome so here is my retaliation. And thus Jonny depressed himself sick. Sore throat now. He took some extra vitamin c this morning. There will be some screaming this weekend.

Jonny did a bit of blog surfing. Blog 1 to blog 2 to blog 3 to blog 4. You get the idea. He found Bas Torah. Also there is a cross dressing blog. And there is a blog about some whacked girl named Leah Kleim. This goes way counter to no loshen hurah. It made Jonny sick. He doesn't care about the men dressing as women because they are having fun. But what about the wife and kids? Hmmm? So is Leah sick or is the one spreading the gossip about her sick? Hmmmm makes you wonder. Jonny was listening to the parsha online chanting today. He spent most of the day talking to Penny here in Hotel California about his parents and brother.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares