pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Friday, May 15, 2009

Beach trip

Jonny sent an email to Wendell:

Dear Dad,

I think I would like to come visit for a few days. Probably leaving on a Friday and returning on a Monday. If we could go to the beach, that would be a bonus. My last Monday Wednesday class is July 1. So any weekend after that. I also have a Tuesday Thursday class. My window is three night, three days. See if you can make it happen. I looked at US Air and SouthWest, but it got too confusing for me. They (USAir) had a nice afternoon, from Friday to Monday to Salisbury. SouthWest had cheaper flights, to BWI. I doubt we could go July 4, but that would be fine with me, July 3-6. I say we because Jesse will come too.

Love,
Jonny

Jonny is at Hotel California today. He fell asleep. He worked on ASP.NET. He worked on VASE. He took a walk in the arb. Jonny forgot his book.

Jonny listened to the Real Audio playing of Behar chanting this week's parsha. He also read chapter 33 of Jeremiah.

This weekend promises to be busy. Alberta has a Bar Mitzvah to go to. There is always soccer games. Jesse plays too.

The tax refund finally came in. Jonny told Angelina to buy some chaser's. She doesn't drink.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 4:21 PM, Blogger Cappy said…

    Happy Memorial Day! I am older now, and my kid is at the big end o'year Shabbaton in Lansing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares